Thursday, July 16, 2015

Update:

Well.. I know I promised an update awhile ago, but since my initial post a lot has been going on for me medically.

I ended up having bi lateral TMJ jaw surgery around the end of February, and then just a week ago today I ended up having my 3rd back surgery.. To say these last few months have been filled with medical issues would be a bit of an understatement.

I still would very much like to really dive into this blog and see what I can do with it, even if it doesn't become a big deal to the rest of the world it's still a big deal to me. It may have originally started out as a simple homework assignment for a technologies class, but I'd really like to see where I can take it from here.

As you can see, I added a fun little (short) video about myself to help explain what Stickler Syndrome is, and to give you all a fresh look at me, so hopefully it's a full new addition to the blog and you all like it. I want to remake the video though, make it more detailed and longer to better explain my life and what I have lived with so that maybe others living with this disorder won't feel so alone.
As I am currently ink recovery from my most recent spinal surgery, it will be awhile till that happens but be on the lookout for some fun changes to this blog...

Until then...
Xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment